We’ve invested heavily into strong partner relationships and best in class product integrations. Now we’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to own our partnership program end to end including referral opportunities, revenue share, co-marketing and enablement with our technology and agency partners.
You will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to build, monitor and optimize our channel partnerships.
- Work closely with the CEO on all partnership initiatives including defining and executing on partnership and referral programs
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product to identify and articulate win/win opportunities
- Qualify and track new partnership opportunities
- Drive partner activation and facilitate new leads through high touch, collaboration
- Produce and delivery training and educational programs for partners
- Articulate and define compelling joint value propositions
- Coordinate and manage GTM and co-marketing initiatives such as webinars, case studies, press releases and joint promotions
- Own partner activation and performance metrics
- Build and maintain tracking systems for regular analysis and improvement
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Tymber platform and the cannabis tech landscape
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis industry and the SaaS landscape
- 2+ years of professional experience in a business development, project management or sales role
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Comfortable with 100% remote work
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Excited about working in a fast-paced startup culture
Tymber is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.