Tymber is growing fast in a rapidly evolving, niche market. We’re looking for a Product Marketer with a growth hacker mindset to translate our vision into sales collateral, and our expertise into high value, outbound content. Your work will help us attract, engage and convert visitors into leads.
You will report directly to executive leadership and will work closely with the Sales and Product teams to design, develop, monitor and optimize marketing initiatives across multiple channels.
- Own Tymber positioning, messaging and content creation for distribution across multiple channels; and as the single source of truth for all extended teams
- Design and build a content and email strategy that supports our sales and marketing goals throughout the sales funnel
- Create educational and informational content to drive sales (blog posts, case studies, sales decks, one-pagers, white papers, infographics, calculators etc)
- Develop and manage a content calendar that consistently delivers high-quality content on a regular cadence across multiple channels
- Drive leads, and ultimately revenue results, through co-marketing programs and events with channel partners
- Validate platform and product messaging with customers, prospects, and channel partners
- Champion a data-driven culture of learning and optimization
- Maintain and design advanced reports to track and optimize marketing KPIs
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Tymber platform and the cannabis tech landscape
- Relevant experience with cannabis Saas marketing strongly preferred
- 5+ years in a SaaS Product Marketing role
- Track record of driving growth and/or content marketing initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis industry and the SaaS landscape
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot for marketing automation
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Excited about working in a fast-paced startup culture
Tymber is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.